Adams Stirling PLC

Annual Policy Statement

Commercial and industrial associations need not prepare the new annual policy statement required of residential associations in Civil Code §5310. Instead they may, but are not required to, give notice to their members of a person designated to receive notices.

If not specified, documents may be delivered to the president or secretary of the association. If an association wants a  manager or management company to receive documents, they need to notify their members.